Best Hearing San Diego is Proud to Support the Hearing Health FoundationDecember 26, 2019
Stop The Spread of GermsMarch 26, 2020
As a valued Best Hearing San Diego patient, your safety and well-being are our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus (COVID-19) I want to personally share the steps we are taking to protect the well-being of all patients and employees. We are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organization and other health authorities.
Here are some of the actions we are initiating to maintain a safe and healthy workplace:
- We look forward to continuing to serve our patients during this time of unprecedented changes to our work & personal lives. To assist patients & ensure our commitment to continuity of patient care in a safe & sanitary environment we will be offering, as needed:
- Additional flexibility in scheduling and Saturday appointments
- We are reducing operating hours in clinic to by appointment only, and will leverage technology to provide patient care services remotely whenever possible
- We’ve always taken seriously the cleanliness of our offices; however, because this is more important than ever, we’d like to share some of the enhanced hygiene protocols being implemented designed to keep our patients safe:
- Building maintenance will provide additional daily cleanings of all public areas (elevator doors, entry doors, interior offices, bathrooms, etc)
- Hand sanitizers are installed to the right side of each elevator for use as you enter and exit the elevators, as well as in all exam rooms
- Our clinic suites will be sanitized before & after every patient
- If patients do not wish to wait in the public waiting room, they may phone us as they enter the building and will be met at the 4thfloor foyer and escorted directly to our private offices to wait for their appointment
- We now provide private use coffee, tea, & water dispensers for the exclusive use of our patients only
- Best Hearing San Diego staff are all following public health authority’s guidance regarding personal hygiene & social distancing by:
- Discontinuing all business/personal travel and practice social distancing when not at home
- Discontinuing of all planned events or converting to remote access via webinars, video conferencing, etc.
- Frequent hand washing for both clinicians & patients, and if anyone is feeling unwell, please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home.
- Minimize physical contact (no handshakes or hugs for the time being ☹)
As the Clinical Audiologist & Founder of Best Hearing San Diego I appreciate the trust you place in us. Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to provide a safe environment for our patients. We realize this a trying time for all, and our thoughts are with you during this public health emergency.
Pamela Best, Au.D., CCC-A
Doctor of Audiology